Monday, March 30, 2009

What names can be shorten to Nikki?

I really love this nickname for a baby girl, but I'm clueless to find a full name for it. I WILL NOT name her just Nikki. She needs a full name.





Besides Nicole, Nicola, Nicolette and Nicoletta...can you think of any more?





Thanks!



Nicolina


Nika/Nica


Annika/Anika


Annique


Monique


Monika/Monica


Dominique


Dominica


Veronica


Danica/Dannica


Nikita/Nakita


Jennica/Jennika




My names that I would think of would be Nichole, Nicole, Nicolette and Nicolette. Sorry- since you already had those choices.




Niquita (can be spelt differently too)


Sorry I think of any others right now. But the nickname Nikki is really cute. Good luck.




hmm... my cousins name is nicolette and everyone wanted her to be nikki but honestly it never caught on. ive always called her by her full name. just to put that out there.




Nicolena


Enicah (on-ik-ah)


Nikeyah




Nikayla


Nikhel


Nichelle


Anika




Nicolina




Nicholina ... such a beautiful name!




I think you got them all sorry no help here




The only name I can think of is Anika.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pregnancy & Parenting

Pregnancy & Parenting