Monday, March 30, 2009

What are some different ways to spell Kay?

My sister and her husband are having a baby (wooh!) and if it is a girl they want her to be named Kay. She wants me to think of some different ways to spell it so it will be a little more unique. Any suggestions?



Kae, Kaye, Kayye, Kaiy, Kaii, Kayh, Kaee, Kaie..thats what i can think of so far(:




I really love the spellings Kay and Kaye. They are unique, without having a ridiculous spelling (like Caiiyye).





I don't really recommend the following, but you asked, so...


Kae


Caye


Cay


Cae


Kai


Cai


K (just the letter)





Congrats to your family!




longer forms Kathrine kathleen Kayleen Kenett Kendra Any K name can be shortened to just K




Kai


Kae


Cae


Cai


Kei


Khae


Khey


Key


Khay


Kaie


Caie


Caye


Kaye


Kaey


Caey





Any of those work?




Caye




Kae




Kayy




I think Kai is very pretty :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pregnancy & Parenting

Pregnancy & Parenting