Wednesday, March 25, 2009

How do you learn to enjoy yourself while your kids are at their dad

I'm learning..but what would you suggest for a mom who needs to enjoy her down time while kids are with their dad for school breaks and weekends?





without feeling guilty?


I'm a mom of 15 years to date so being a mom is all I do everyday..They are starting to get older now and do things on their own with their dad, friends and so on.





So I am finding it interesting of some of my new free time. Its an adjustment period but I am handling it fine and going out but I am curious to what others have to say and what they would suggest for someone like in my place.



holds michael T down while JJ bitchslaps him . lmao





but as for you, how bout a part time job?




Have another one.




lol bill.





its called a sex toy, jj. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pregnancy & Parenting

Pregnancy & Parenting