Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Is the name kadin better than kaden?

kadin in arabic means friend or companion


kaden is the westernized version



Actually, Kaden is an English version of the Gaelic, Caden (Pronounced: KAY-dn)





Kadin: The meaning of the name Kadin is Companion


The origin of the name Kadin is Arabic


Notes: Pronounced "Ka-DEEN"





So, which pronunciation do you prefer?





Personally, I'm sick to death of the "aden" clones. For the next 20 years people will mix up all the Aidens, Jaydons, Kadens, Braydons, etc. I wouldn't even dream of using the name.





Kadin will forever be pronounced as one of the "aden" gang.





Frankly, I don't like either so there's no way to choose "better".




The Arabic name Kadin is pronounced kah-DEEN while the American name Kaden is pronounced KAY-den, completely different pronunciations




They are both pronounced the same. I would write out his full name with his middle and last and see which one flows better. I like both ways but it depends on the middle name. Good luck.




I prefer Kaden.




I prefer Kaden

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pregnancy & Parenting

Pregnancy & Parenting