Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Question for mom of multiples:Did any of you use a Podee or Pacifeeder?

I think my friend has decided she's not going to give her children breast milk, and move straight to formula and bottles. Her husband is currently on deployment, and is not due to come home until sometime next spring (she's guesstimating). I saw a lady use a thing called a "Podee" and I thought it was a neat thing. I showed my friend the site online, but she doesn't want to buy something that she doesn't know anything about.





So moms with multiples: Did any of you use a Podee, Pacifeeder or a hands free feeding system with your multiples?



Nevermind my answer, that actually looks very cool. I've never seen a pacifeeder. I was thinking of a different product





When I had to feed both babies, I would lay them on a small boppy pillow. Strattle in front of them and hold a bottle in their mouth. I'd rest my arms on my knees. And watch t.v or something.




My older sis has twins and she used the Pacifeeder once in a while with them (basically only when both babies were hungry and she was the only one around).


She loved them for those times when she just couldn't feed both at the same time.


I would highly reccommend them, cuz i've babysat twins before and when they are both hungry adn the same time these would been great to have, instead of having to hear one of them screaming while ur trying to get the other one to eat quicker lol.


I think they are great for people with multiples who just can't phyiscally feed all the babies at once, or for other people with only 1 baby, who use it once in awhile when they can't feed the baby themselves at the exact moment that the baby is hungry.


I think as long as they aren't overused they can be a great thing, esp for people with multiples who don't have the help to feed all the babies at the same time.


Hope this helps and good luck to ur friend, :D.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pregnancy & Parenting

Pregnancy & Parenting