Monday, March 30, 2009

Opinions on these baby girl names!?

My husband & I were pretty set on naming this baby Alexis... but since making that decision I have been seeing/hearing the name everywhere and I am not big on popular names. I understand my child isnt the only one who will ever have their name, but I dont want to pick something super popular. Anyways, we narrowed it down to 4 names we like and I was wondering what you think is a cute name and would be good as a child and adult! Her big sisters names are Jazmyn & Tessa and her middle name will be Annise {Like Denise, but Ann instead of Den} Thank you so much!!





Corinne


Evelyn


Layla


Shari {Sha-ree}



I like Evelyn Annise. Actually LOVE Annise, very cute. First name can be shortened to Evy {Ev-ee}





I also like Shari...but if you want it pronounced correctly spell it differently or people will call her Sherry and she'll spend half her life correcting them.




I like your first choice Alexis, that is really cute name. Layla is cute too.




Evelyn - beautiful name!




Layla or Corinne.




Corinne might not be very popular, but a spin off that is with Corinna. I like Layla




Layla Corinne are my favess : )




I don't like popular names neighter. corinne is cute but I really like the nsme shri




I would still go with Alexis - Its a wonderful name! If it had to be out of the other 4 I would go with Layla. Good luck x




I like Layla.




i like Layla




i like layla :)




I like Sheree.spelled that way. I'm biased though b'cuz it's my nieces name!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pregnancy & Parenting

Pregnancy & Parenting