Monday, March 30, 2009

What do you think of this middle name for Eden?

We love the name Eden and it IS NOT changing, so please do not give me other first name suggestions. However, I wanted to use Jane as a middle name because that's my mother's first name and my middle name. But I don't know if Eden Jane sounds okay together. What do you think? Suggestions for other middle names



Eden Jane is nice, but both names are so short, maybe try Eden Mary-Jane. Good Luck in your naming and with your little girl to be.




I love Eden Jane together and the more you say it the more you will like it. I wasn't certain I completely loved Rhett Isak, which is what we named our son and it grew on me. I have the same feelings about the middle names for the new baby. I think a family name is always a good way to go.




I like Eden too. Eden Jane is nice but I think Eden Janelle sounds even prettier. Since Jane is more old-fashioned(not saying that in a bad way) but Janelle could be a way to say Jane in a different way, one more common today but not overused either. Hope this helps! :)




I like it. I think it is adorable.





Other Suggestions:


Eden Phyllis


Eden Bonnie


Eden Theresa


Eden Christina


Eden Nicole


Eden Rose


Eden Ashley


Eden Alice


Eden Carol




Thats cute!! maybe you could do somthing that still uses "Jane" like Eden Janelle. my sons name is Jaylen Asher (my bfs name is James...Jay..Jaylen and my name is Ashlie...Ash..Asher) be creative! make one up! lol




I also love the names Eden and Jane... but I don't know if I like them together.... Maybe try His Moms name or middle name.




Eden Jane, EJ is wonderful!




I think they sound lovely together and really flows well, too.




eden jane is so so lovely .....or eden grace ,,,,




It's cute




I think that's lovely. My middle name is Jane.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pregnancy & Parenting

Pregnancy & Parenting