Tuesday, July 20, 2010

What day can i take a test!?

I know this sounds like a very basic question but the first day of my last period was 26/27 june, i know its the first day of my missed period i should take it but when is that exactly 28 days/4weeks from the first day of my last period or from the day i finished just that i did a test this morning and it said negative but my sister said i have done it to early and i have to wait. I dont want to keep wasting money on them so when is a safe bet take one!

p.s i know i could take one in like 2 or 3 weeks to be sure but i wanna find out asap! thanks
hello. :) If you get a First Response early result home pregnancy test, you can test up to six days before your missed period. If you test and the result is negitive, wait a few days to see if your period arrives. If your period is still absent, take another test. For the early result test, not all women had enough of the pregnancy hormone (hcg) to get a positive result at 6 days before their missed period. According to the information found the pregnancy test box-- all of the women who were pregnant reported a positive pregnancy test by 4 days before their missed period. Obviously, your results could vary.

I hope this helped you-- and good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pregnancy & Parenting

Pregnancy & Parenting