Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Does lying down after sex increase your chance of being pregnant?

ive heard this before due to gravity? is it true?
Yes. If you immediately get up, or wipe away the fluid there, the sperm may not have adequate time to get up there. By sitting for a little while, you let the sperm have better mobility to try to get up there :) That being said, many people who do not lie on their back DO conceive... but if laying there with your legs up will help... I say give it a go :)

If you are worried about missing out on the cuddling, or not bonding with your significant other afterward: After sex my hubby and I lay together, side by side, with my legs up on the wall. A lot of times he will put his legs up on the wall too, so that I don

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pregnancy & Parenting

Pregnancy & Parenting