Monday, July 12, 2010

PLEASE HELP ME OUT ?? young and 14?

Is it possible for me to be pregnant from this? Please mature answers and if you give me an answer please sorta explain. Well on the 13th of June i touched my boyfriends penis but i only used my finger and my thumb and his penis was dry no sperm that i could feel or see, it was a hot day also. then i came home and rinsed my hands off and then i went back outside and went to the park where i touched other things i.e swings,doors,bike. then i came back home after and hour and a half later and then i touched my phone. Then i started playing with myself and made myself wet but i only touched my clit. I got my period on the 29th and it lasted 5 days the usual and it was alot of blood so i know that it wasn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pregnancy & Parenting

Pregnancy & Parenting