Monday, July 12, 2010

I really want a baby, plz help?

I really want a baby, but my fiance wants to wait? although he told me that if i really really want a baby now we will my fiance is excited to have a baby but he wants to waitt till we get married (which isnt till 2013) i have already been pregnant, but miscarried. what do i do?



atm we are in the middle of moving out into a rental together and i just got a full time job and he has been accepted into the army. i love him so much an want to do as he wishes but i really want a baby. what do i do?



we are also the type of people who dont go out alot and anywhere we do go, you can take a baby, we dont drink or smoke, or party that much
Wait until your married and he is in the military. The Army will pay for everything. You need to be married though. Don

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pregnancy & Parenting

Pregnancy & Parenting