Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Are my parents over protective or is this

im a 13 year old girl and im not aloud to go anywhere and never have been since the beginning of my life, and when i say that i mean it.



-im not aloud to go on walks with my dog, because they heard of all those kidnappings on the news. (u heard right? there have been a large number of kids getting kidnapped recently) i told my parents that there will always be someone getting killed or kidnapped and that it will never stop, but they said that if it wont then im not going on my walks

-i have never been to a friends house, and none have ever been at mine/ also because of this i have had to do school projects meant for 2 or 4 by myself, i begged my parents but they said i could deal with the work, and that the good part is i will learn more then the other kids

-never had a b-day party

-not aloud to go to b-day party or any party at that

-not aloud to go to any sort of camp

-have never gone to the mall with friends

-sometimes i cant go on school trips because they sound

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pregnancy & Parenting

Pregnancy & Parenting