Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Opinions on baby names?

Okay well the last name is Carpenter. So what do you think? Anyone have any good names?





For a girl





Shade Micha


Anya Darlene








For a boy





Aiden Conley


Kole (any good middle names for Kole?)



I like Anya Darlene or Anya Danielle





Kole Atticus


Kole Jamison


Kole Anderson


Kole Benjamin




Anya is aborable but I am not a fan of Darlene so I would say


Anya Danielle & Kole Thomas


Good luck hun





edit - I just noticed the girl above me put danielle too! It must be a sign :)




Anya Darlene








Kole Michael, Kole David




I don't really like the girls name but go w/ Anya Danielle & I like Kole Alexander...




Is Shade pronounced (Sha-day)? Anya is cute. What about Kole Alexander?




If you name your child Shade she'll hate you forever, and justly so.




I like Anya, but nothing else here...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pregnancy & Parenting

Pregnancy & Parenting