Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Do you think Slappy is a good name for a babby boy?

Everyone calls my father Slappy, and I wanted to honor him by naming my first born son after him. It originated from my birth culture.



sounds like a frogs name




Slappy. Can you even imagine the sort of respect that child would get? For a family nickname, maybe, but not a birthname.





School will be badddd for them if you name the child Slappy. Then, think of his future... "Today, President Slappy _________ passed a bill regarding...." Though the government is already full of clowns, they also aren't honest enough for a name like Slappy.





Or any career for that matter. Trucker. Burger King. Lawyer. No matter what you apply it to, it sounds silly.





Don't put your kid through that.





Heck, my cousin calls me slappy to annoy me.




It is a great name for a baby TROLL... Actually I prefer your previous name put forth in an earlier question... Seamiwini ("See My Weenie").....you are sooooo funny. ..in that subtle, almost racist way... Just what is your "birth culture" other than "Not funny comedian"??? PEOPLE this "person's name" of choice here on Yahoo is "Brown Sh*T A" (say they name as spelled aloud)...he/she is pulling your legs...




Lord Have Mercy! That Poor Lil Child. No Offense to your Father, but that is just awful. They called my daddy" Goat" and I thank the Lord they didnt stick that to me or my brothers. If it has to be used just use it as a nickname.




Sorry, but I dont think it would be a good idea to name your son Slappy. It could be used as a middle name. But please dont give your son the first name Slappy. I really would hate to see him be teased because of his name!




You can honor your father by naming your son after him...meaning his real name. But Slappy isn't a name that should be permanent, but when your son is born it can be his nick name like your father.




You could name him your son after your dad's real name, but Slappy could be just a nickname you call him. It would honor your dad in 2 ways.




i don't know: its really the parents disscion, but would you liked to be named slappy? think about it before you name your child!




lmao i agree w/ AmberWh!! slappy mcnasty! lol but no he will be made fun of all the time and probably get hit for being "SLAPpy"




No... sorry I think it's very bad. Maybe stick to your Dad's real name or middle name or something and honor him in that way.




NONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONO...





your child will be made fun of for his WHOLE LIFE.




no..it sounds like a pet name..you can always use it as anickname for your kid




if you're considering humiliating names....


that's a good one!!




Yes, Slappy is a wonderful name ?/div>




GOD NO! Middle name, fine, it's got backround.


FIRST NAME HEAVEN FORBID!




as long as you want to name him that )(LOL)(




It might be a cool nickname




not really




Hell yea! Slappy's a kickass name. Go for it!




sure why not... why not add in there mcnasty for the middle name as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pregnancy & Parenting

Pregnancy & Parenting