Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Name Dilemma - Family Legacy and Personal Preference?

There are some names in my family that I would like to keep around, but my husband and I have names we like as well. Our last names are another issue with finding good name combinations: Mori-McNeil





The names we like are:


Fynn


Oliver


Jordyn


Elan


Jasper








Family Names:


Lee


Flora


Aubrey


Jay





We are baffled as to how to make these names work, especially since we want the name, middle name, and last names to work together, or at least have some sort of flow.



I think Oliver Jay Mori-McNeil flows well and Jasper Lee Mori-McNeil does too, Good Luck x




Jordyn Aubrey Mori-McNeil. (I love this one!)


Oliver Jay Mori-McNeil/Jay Oliver Mori-McNeil.


Jasper Lee Mori-McNeil.





Instead of Fynn, and Lee. You could combine them! Fynlee/Finely.


I personally don't like Flora or Elan.





Hope I could help!




Jasper Lee Mori-McNeil


Aubrey Elan Mori-McNeil




I like these combos:





Oliver Lee


Flynn Aubrey


Elan Jay


Jordyn Flora


Jasper Aubrey





They are in order of preference




Dont worry about having a middle name.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pregnancy & Parenting

Pregnancy & Parenting