Wednesday, April 8, 2009

My name is Caitlin would it be weird to call my kid Katie?

I'm not going to, I'm just wondering what you think. Maybe I would use it as a middle name but the last name I'm working with is Holmes, so that's an issue too because of Katie Holmes. Opinions please?



I don't think it is weird to call your daughter Katie because you are Caitlin but the Katie Holmes thing might be a bit much.





Just because it would look like you named her after Katie Holmes on purpose even though that is not actually the reason.





Katie as a middle name with the surname Holmes might work though.





Personally I prefer the proper name of Katherine and Katie as a nickname though.





I think Cate might be to much with your name.




No Dont do that because to name her the exact name as a celebrity is retarded plus that is way to close to your name because my friends little girl is named caitlyn and they call her katie all the time.




I like it. Don't worry about the last name. She will probably grow up and get married and her last name will change anyway. And she'll still have her lovely first name. At least you're not calling her Suri. Now that would be a little weird:0)




It would be weird and im glad your not going to. I wouldn't want the same name as a celebrity either.





You could probably get away with the name Kate but make sure it doesn't get nick named to Katie!




Haha my friends name is Caitlin Holmes. We call her Cat not Katie though :P


Use it as a middle name. Its too similar to yours anyway.




katie is a nice name but its weird haveing a close name to your mom maybe name her kathy ,kathirina,mary kate,and so on




umm.. it would be a little weird... katie is a really nice name but katie holmes... caitlin and katie holmes.. just don't...




do not call her katie!


do not!


do not!


DO NOT!




You could always call her Kathrine/Kathryn : with Katie/Kate as a n/n.





Good luck :-)




I don't think so; there're more Katies in the world than just Katie Holmes.




No way do not call her that..


Maybe for a middle name yes, but not first, or even not at all




No I wondn't suggest that, sorry




I think Katie Holmes sounds fine




i think it would be nice for a middle name

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pregnancy & Parenting

Pregnancy & Parenting